The Last Parsec: Orion's Ghosts
JumpCorp Human Security Specialist
Concept: JumpSec Security
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d8
Skills: Climbing d6, Driving d4, Fighting d10, Intimidation d6, Investigation d6, Lockpicking d6, Notice d6, Shooting d8, Stealth d6, Streetwise d6, Tracking d6
Charisma: 2; Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 10 (4)
- Heroic: Character always helps those in need
- Overconfident: The hero believes he can do anything
- Attractive: Charisma + 2
- Improvisational Fighter: Ignores the usual –1 penalty to attack and Parry for improvised weapons
- Martial Artist: Never considered unarmed,
- Body Armor ( 4, Covers entire body, negates up to 4 points of AP from ballistic attacks (but not energy or melee))
- Cellular Phone
- Flashlight (10” beam)
- Handcuffs (manacles)
- Laser Pistol (Range 15/30/60, 2d6, Shots 2, AP 2, SA)
- Medi-Gel (+ 2 Healing, 10 uses) x2
- Particle Accelerator Rifle (Range 24/48/96, 2d8+2, Shots 5, AP 2, SA)
- Particle Pack x2
- Survival knife (Str+d4, Contains supplies that add +1 to Survival rolls)
- Water Purification Filter
Desmond Bond was born and raised on the streets of Smuggler’s Row on Harmonia Station, in orbit around Dysnomia in the Hyaergos Beta-V System, Eris subsector.
In his youth, Desmond often found himself constantly running from the law. But on his eighteenth birthday, Desmond decided to turn his life around by joining JumpCorp’s security force under the command of K’Gaed Kaine, a one-eyed human, who was as cold as her gang of robot deputies.
With his street-bred skills and predisposition for helping those in need, Desmond Bond quickly gained the attention of JumpSec officials from the planet Leviathan who needed someone like Desmond to help keep peace and order, and help investigate the terrorist acts of the Natural Order.